What is a specializes event Agency?
An event agency is a company that specializes in the planning and execution of events, such as corporate events, product launches, trade shows, and more. Event agencies offer a variety of services, including event planning, design, marketing, logistics, and production.
An efficient event agency should have the following qualities:
- Experience: The agency should have experience in planning and executing events of various sizes and types.
- Strong communication skills: The agency should have good communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and attendees.
- Network of contacts: The agency should have a network of contacts and suppliers to ensure that all aspects of the event are handled professionally and efficiently.
- Creativity: The agency should be able to bring creative ideas to the table and create unique and engaging events.
- Attention to detail: The agency should have a high attention to detail to ensure that every aspect of the event is executed smoothly.
- Responsiveness: The agency should be responsive to client needs and be able to make changes and modifications as needed.
By choosing an event agency with these qualities, you can ensure that your event will be planned and executed efficiently and effectively.
An Event Agency is a specialized company that organizes events on the order of its Clients. Events of event agencies have a short duration, take place within 1-4 days for a limited number of people known to the customer, and have a fixed budget, funded by the customer / Client.
Differences from other agencies
- Production companies organize their own events, where they initiate the event and provide funding through ticket sales or sponsors. Event agencies do not hold their own events, but do them on the initiative of the customer.
- BTL agencies conduct promotions that are not events, as they are usually held either for a long time or have a wide audience, and are often held simultaneously in different regions.
- PR agencies specialize in holding events for special audiences, mainly journalists. The main formats are press conferences, press tours, and some others.
- Development Department (new business) - responsible for finding and attracting new Customers, participating in customer tenders.
- The Client relations Department is a group of managers who are the link between the Client and the event Agency.
- Creative Department-responsible for creating event concepts and other creative content. Copywriters (responsible for the text part of the ad), Directors, and screenwriters work here. The Department is headed by one or more creative Directors.
- Production Department designers, specialists in manufacturing (production). People who help implement an idea born in the creative Department. Managers of this Department order the services of event Agency contractors.
- In different agencies, some functions can be combined within a single Agency.
Main sources of income
- Commission (Agency management) is the amount paid by the Client to the Agency for services related to the organization of an event and is defined as a percentage of the total budget of the event (the 10% rate is usually the starting point for negotiating the cost).
- Agency fee (discount).
- Fees. For example, for creating a creative concept, design, technical production services, etc.
Main services of event agencies
- Development of a creative concept for the event
- Site selection and booking
- Inviting guests to the event
- Organizational logistics-providing transport, delivery of all materials and personnel to the event site
- Catering (ordering catering)
- Selection of artists and entertainment numbers
- Decoration of event premises
- Technical support of the event-light, sound
- Production of branded products
- Selection and training of promotional staff for the event
- Administration and holding of events
- Preparing photo and video reports
Event Agency contractors
- Venues and Sites, organizations that provide premises for rent for events
- Artists and creative groups, show programs
- Printing and production companies that provide decoration production
- Rental companies that provide lighting and sound equipment for rent during the event
- Transport company
- Booking agencies
Main Event formats
- Corporate holiday (company Day, Brand Day)
- Professional holiday (day of the Oilman)
- The anniversary of the company
- corporate new year
- Corporate field trip
- Dealer conference, Congress
- On-site conference for partners / employees
- Cycle meeting
- Ceremony (award ceremony)
- Product launch / product presentation
- Team building (team building event)
- Incentive tour (incentive trip)
- Press events (press conferences, press tours, press presentations)
- Private holidays (Birthday, wedding, anniversary)
- Children's holiday
Currently, UAE has a fragmented market for event agencies. Most agencies are mini-companies with up to 5 employees. A large Agency can be considered a company with a staff of more than 50 people and a turnover of more than $1 million.
Eventum Premo is included in the TOP50 event agencies of the world according to the rating of Special Events magazine (USA).
This article is written for the event-encyclopedia Eventum Premo