FAQ for Purchasing Departments
Bank & account details:
EVENTUM PREMO AND KUTEZH FOR EVENTS MANAGING CO. L.L.C
Harbour Gate Tower 1, H-Flat 208 Al Khairan First
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
ACCOUNT NAME: EVENTUM PREMO AND KUTEZH FOR EVENTS MANAGING CO. L.L.C
ACCOUNT CURRENCY: AED
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 9321529528
Show me the agency presentation, that I need
Here we are!
- General presentation
- Experience in the pharma industry
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Sponsorship Integration and stands
- Corporate events
- Business events
- MICE & Industrial tourism
- Event Decoration
What kind of presentation with experience would you like to receive?
Write and we will prepare email@example.com
Budgets & Financial Issues
- We usually work with budgets starting from 300K AED, however, for interesting projects there are exceptions and special situations.
- Yes, in some cases we can work on a postpaid basis, but for a reasonable period.
- We are an UAE legal entity, but we have experience working abroad and can carry out project calculations in foreign currencies.
- To effectively evaluate a project and prepare a proposal, we definitely need to know the budget limits.
If you have a special situation that requires discussion, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timing & Deadlines
- It usually takes us about 2 weeks to prepare a creative proposal.
- You will receive a well-developed presentation with a unique design and a well-developed budget.
- You can send the tender task to email@example.com
We usually allow a period of 1 month for the implementation of an event.
If the situation is urgent, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find a solution.
We can be super fast, but we must understand well why this happens.
- Our approach to finance can be described as attentive and neat.
- Our pricing is transparent. We usually work under a service agreement, presenting detailed cost estimates.
- But also, if necessary, we can work just as your agent (with commission).
- We work in the B2B segment, providing services to companies and legal entities. Payments are non-cash.